Litigation Docketing v. Transactional Calendaring
Recorded: April 27, 2018
A common challenge for law firms is finding a calendar and task management solution that works for both litigation and transactional practice groups.
Many firms rely on a combination of legacy docketing systems and/or MS Outlook calendars. For many reasons, these are incomplete solutions that do not provide either the dependability or flexibility your practice groups need.
- Addressing the needs of all practice groups with the basics: group calendars, reminders, and reports
- Improved matter workflow and group collaboration
- Scheduling templates and how they benefit all practice groups
- Critical date tracking with integrated court rules
- Extended matter management (optional)
- The industry’s most advanced Outlook/Exchange integration