Build Your Own Practice Management Solution
Recorded: February 23, 2018
Looking for ways to improve practice management efficiencies such as calendar and task scheduling, matter management, or matter-based document automation? Has it been difficult to find solutions that attorneys and staff will adopt enthusiastically? Are they “just fine” using MS Word and Outlook? Many firms find themselves in this exact situation.
The BEC CoreRelate SQL Framework provides a unique solution. Designed to provide matter-centricity to Microsoft Word and Outlook, CoreRelate simplifies and streamlines practice management processes right where your users need it – within Microsoft Office. A few examples include:
- Easy, direct access to helpful client/matter information from Word and Outlook ribbons
- Outlook Calendars (and Tasks) transformed into a useful firm-wide solution with important legal functionality
- Standard content in easily accessible clause libraries (within Word’s Task Pane)
- Word Templates linked to matters for improved and simple document production
- Organized Matter Contacts, Related Parties and details
- Customized to meet the specific needs of practice groups
- CoreRelate provides a suite of integrated modules which lets you implement just the functionality you need.
All of this and more, in the familiar environment of Microsoft Office.