2020_11: CoreRelate 4.2 Initial ReleaseNovember 30, 2020 by Jan Spetz
(Build 4.2.4896 November 30, 2020)
A new version of BEC Legal Suite (MatterLink, Docket Enterprise, Assemble-It, and LegalBar, with a NEW version of the CoreRelate database) is now available.
BEC Legal Suite New Feature Summary
- MatterLink: Organizations with connected Contacts, Matter Related Parties, Custom Tables
- Assemble-It: use content from multiple libraries in a single document, refresh clause content in documents from Assemble-It updates
- LegalBar File Stamp: more flexible header/footer placement options and ability to place stamp in a text box
- Docket Enterprise: updated and customizable Outlook body text (now by default in 4.2)
- Coming next: Docket Mobile and MatterLink Web (These soon-to-introduced applications will require the 4.2 database to be in place)
Read More…please visit our BEC Legal Suite 4.2 Blog Page for information about each new feature in the 4.2 release.
As the first public release of 4.2, this is a significant upgrade. It requires a database update and a “contacts’ companies to organizations” data migration. Please contact our Professional Services team to begin planning for your upgrade.
The 4.2 packages are available on the CoreRelate download page. (Valid login credentials are required.) The download page includes 64-bit and 32-bit software packages, a New Features document, and updated Installation and Upgrade guides.