MatterLink Revolutionizes Microsoft Word and Outlook! (ILTA Product Briefing)
Microsoft Office applications are ubiquitous in law firms because they are dependable and convenient. Yet these applications are not perfect — they lack advanced functionality that would be very helpful to your attorneys and staff.
BEC Legal Systems’ MatterLink revolutionizes Word and Outlook for legal. It lets everyone continue to work where they are comfortable (in Word and Outlook), and also have access to tools that provide valuable practice management benefits:
- Consolidate matter information (such as related parties, notes, document links, custom data) to improve matter collaboration
- Access matter files from Word, Outlook, and stand-alone menu
- Simplify contact tracking, with connections to organizations and other contacts
- Implement matter-based scheduling in a central calendar with synchronization to Outlook calendars and task lists and automatic reminders
- Enhance document automation with matter-based templates
- Customize templates and content libraries for practice groups
- Integrate matter information with existing Billing and Document Management systems
Adding practice management functionality to Word and Outlook is an idea whose time has come.
To learn about our revolutionary approach, please join us for this fast-paced session.
Friday, December 11, 2020, 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern