Improve Calendar and Task Management for the Entire Firm (ILTA Product Briefing)
A common challenge for law firms is finding a calendar and task management solution that works for all practice groups – litigation and transactional.
Many firms rely on a combination of legacy databases, Excel spreadsheets, and/or Outlook calendars. For many reasons, these are incomplete solutions that do not provide the flexibility and automation your firm needs.
Learn why BEC Docket Enterprise / Schedule Express might be an ideal solution for your firm. Our 40-minute discussion will include:
- The basics: group calendars, task management, two-way Outlook integration, reminders, and reports.
- Scheduling templates for improved efficiency.
- Optional integrated court rules for Litigation.
- Matter-based scheduling from Outlook.
- New multiple-matter docketing for class action practice groups.
As an added benefit, we will also demonstrate how Docket Enterprise can be extended, if desired, to include MatterLink. MatterLink is a highly customizable matter management system. It provides access directly from Word or Outlook to key matter information including Schedule, Related Parties, Notes, Custom Fields, Links, and more. MatterLink is designed to work with your existing Billing and Document Management systems.
To learn more, join us on September 29.