How BEC Legal Suite improves Matter Management, Legal Calendaring, and Document Automation
Are you interested in a new approach to effective matter management? Does it make sense to deliver the solution to Outlook and Word, in order to lift legal calendaring and document automation to a new level in your firm?
Join us for a high-level presentation on how the BEC Legal Suite will help transform Microsoft Office into a firm-wide practice management solution. We will demonstrate how our modular products – MatterLink, Docket Enterprise, Assemble-It, and LegalBar – can work together or separately to simplify everyday processes and improve efficiency.
Practice management tools include:
- Centralized electronic matter file, available from Word, Outlook, or stand-alone menu.
- Quick access to matter information including related parties, schedule, tasks, notes, details, and custom fields.
- Matter and group calendars synchronized with individual Outlook calendars.
- Matter-based document automation.
- Template-based correspondence tools.
- Integration with iManage, NetDocuments, OpenText or Worldox, so matter-related documents are accessible from the matter file.
- Thanks to our modular approach to matter management, centralized calendars, and document automation, you can implement just the features you need and customize them for every practice area.
This will be a fast-paced 45-minute discussion. We hope to provide the information you need to determine if BEC Legal’s modular approach to simple and effective practice management is the right approach for your firm.
Join us Thursday, September 10, 11:00 am Eastern