CoreRelate Suite Overview – Enterprise Practice Management for MS Office
Are you interested in a new approach to simple and effective practice management? Does it make sense to deliver the solution to Word and Outlook, where your attorneys and staff are already working?
This overview webinar will explain how the BEC CoreRelate suite transforms Word and Outlook into a firm-wide practice management solution. Our solutions provide centralized calendars, matter management and document automation. Thanks to our modular approach, you can implement just the features you need and customize them for every practice area.
Practice management tools include:
- Centralized electronic matter file, available from Word, Outlook, or stand-alone menu.
- Quick access to matter information including related parties, schedule, tasks, notes, details, and custom fields.
- Integration with iManage, NetDocuments, OpenText or Worldox, so matter-related documents are accessible from the same matter file.
- Matter and group calendars synchronized with individual Outlook calendars.
- Matter based document automation.
This will be a fast-paced 30-minute discussion. We hope to provide the information you need to determine if BEC CoreRelate is the right approach for your firm.
Please join us on October 4. Register.