WEBINAR: Empower MS Word and Outlook (ILTA Product Briefing)
March 24, 2017 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
MS Word and Outlook are the most widely used applications in law firms today. They are, of course, reliable, easy-to-use, and provide the basic functionality that all legal professionals need.
Because Word and Outlook are the tools easily at hand, it is common for practice group leaders to use them to manage and automate matter workflow. However, Word and Outlook are not equipped with the legal-specific features that are needed to make your practice groups truly efficient.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could…
- Organize your firm’s standard content into easily accessible clause libraries and make it available to any document with a click in Word’s task pane?
- Connect Word templates with question/answer scripts, standard content, and matter-specific variable data?
- Access centralized matter information (including details, notes, and contacts) from Word and Outlook ribbons?
- Maintain Outlook as the basic calendaring tool but also provide practice group scheduling templates, date calculation formulas and automated reminders?
- View schedule information by client, matter, practice group, attorney and more from the Outlook ribbon?
BEC CoreRelate suite empowers Word and Outlook with all of these functions and more. The products in the suite are modular and can be implemented together or separately depending on your firm’s needs.
To see the features in action and understand the benefits, join us for a fast-paced demonstration.