WEBINAR: Elevate LegalBar Template Automation
May 12, 2017 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Give your document production a shot in the arm with LegalBar’s new automation features and its new integrations with BEC MatterLink and BEC Assemble-It.
LegalBar Templates (and LUCI!) have been an integral part of your document automation strategy. This webinar will focus on new technologies and ideas that have helped us improve this process. The newest release of LegalBar provides advanced functionality to further automate and simplify your document production environment.
We will demonstrate:
- How to leverage your centralized matter data and eliminate the need for Case Information Sheets.
- New letter automation for matter-specific custom subject lines and CC/BCC recipients.
- The power and simplicity of Assemble-It clause libraries.
- Why clause libraries help you manage updates to your firm’s content
- How templates can be linked to clause libraries and Q&A scripts for quick document assembly.
- A new method for creating pleadings! (It uses Word content controls and populates them with details from the linked matter.)
- A hassle-free way to produce a Certificate of Service, time after time.
- Why a matter shell template saves time by re-using client data safely (without the hazards of copy/paste.)
Please join us on May 12 to see for yourself how LegalBar, Assemble-It, and MatterLink will work together to maximize efficiency in your firm’s document production.