WEBINAR: Easy "Matter Centric" Automation for Documents and MORE! (ILTA Product Briefing)
May 5, 2017 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Now more than ever, law firms are looking for ways to become more efficient.
While most firms have multiple practice management concerns, the production of documents remains a very important (and time-consuming) function for all practice groups. The BEC CoreRelate platform is unique because it provides a Client/Matter structure to improve document automation…and an “electronic Redweld” which opens up new possibilities for your practice groups.
This webinar will focus on how easy it is to re-invent a new document production environment for your firm, and demonstrate how other key practice management functions can be improved at the same time.
In this 45-minute overview, we will show you:
- The advantages of a matter-centric SQL platform tied to Word, Outlook, and your existing Billing and Document Management systems
- New template automation and workflow
- Simple, effective content libraries
- Improving the usability of Word content controls for matter data in documents
- Question & Answer scripts which are simple to create
- Court-specific "shell documents" which save time by eliminating duplicate work.
CoreRelate is the framework for BEC LegalBar®, BEC MatterLink®, and BEC Assemble-It®, providing the building blocks you need for efficient document automation and improved matter management.
To get moving on your goal to improve practice group efficiency, join us on May 5!