May 5, 2017 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Now more than ever, law firms are looking for ways to become more efficient.
While most firms have multiple practice management concerns, the production of documents remains a very important (and time-consuming) function for all practice groups. The BEC CoreRelate platform is unique because it provides a Client/Matter structure to improve document automation…and an “electronic Redweld” which opens up new possibilities for your practice groups.
This webinar will focus on how easy it is to re-invent a new document production environment for your firm, and demonstrate how other key practice management functions can be improved at the same time.
In this 45-minute overview, we will show you:
- The advantages of a matter-centric SQL platform tied to Word, Outlook, and your existing Billing and Document Management systems
- New template automation and workflow
- Simple, effective content libraries
- Improving the usability of Word content controls for matter data in documents
- Question & Answer scripts which are simple to create
- Court-specific "shell documents" which save time by eliminating duplicate work.
CoreRelate is the framework for BEC LegalBar®, BEC MatterLink®, and BEC Assemble-It®, providing the building blocks you need for efficient document automation and improved matter management.
To get moving on your goal to improve practice group efficiency, join us on May 5!
May 12, 2017 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Give your document production a shot in the arm with LegalBar’s new automation features and its new integrations with BEC MatterLink and BEC Assemble-It.
LegalBar Templates (and LUCI!) have been an integral part of your document automation strategy. This webinar will focus on new technologies and ideas that have helped us improve this process. The newest release of LegalBar provides advanced functionality to further automate and simplify your document production environment.
We will demonstrate:
- How to leverage your centralized matter data and eliminate the need for Case Information Sheets.
- New letter automation for matter-specific custom subject lines and CC/BCC recipients.
- The power and simplicity of Assemble-It clause libraries.
- Why clause libraries help you manage updates to your firm’s content
- How templates can be linked to clause libraries and Q&A scripts for quick document assembly.
- A new method for creating pleadings! (It uses Word content controls and populates them with details from the linked matter.)
- A hassle-free way to produce a Certificate of Service, time after time.
- Why a matter shell template saves time by re-using client data safely (without the hazards of copy/paste.)
Please join us on May 12 to see for yourself how LegalBar, Assemble-It, and MatterLink will work together to maximize efficiency in your firm’s document production.
June 26, 2017 1:00 pm - June 30, 2017 4:00 pm
BEC Legal Systems
Master BEC LegalBar and BEC Assemble-It administration and learn how to develop powerful matter-centric custom document assembly packages!
This is a comprehensive and fast-paced class with BEC Legal's professional trainers and subject matter experts. It is also a chance to meet and learn from peers at other law firms using LegalBar and Assemble-It.
June 26-30 (M-F) or just June 27-29 (T-Th) at BEC Legal Systems, Cincinnati, Ohio
Monday, 26th: 1:00 - 4:00 Review of LegalBar basics, if needed (Bonus, no charge)
Tuesday, 27th: 9:00 – 4:00
Wednesday, 28th: 9:00 – 4:00
Thursday, 29th: 9:00 – 4:00
Friday, 30th: 9:00 - 1:00 Document Production laboratory day (Bonus, no charge)
The Tuesday-Thursday class agenda assumes end user proficiency with Microsoft Word and BEC LegalBar. If you need a brush up, please come one day early and spend Monday afternoon with us at no charge! Friday is a free lab day for practical application of the skills learned. We hope you will bring your own document samples (for example, your firm letter and a pleading) to work on.
Price: $1200 ($1000 before June 1)
Who should attend:
This class is intended for the people who are responsible for development and maintenance of LegalBar templates and Assemble-It clause libraries.
- Application Specialists/Trainers/Internal Project Managers
- Practice group automation leaders
- Document Assembly experts (incl. attorneys with a technical bent and interest in document automation.)
- Word/LegalBar Power Users
- IT Managers who are responsible for customization and deployment
Topics to be Covered:
LegalBar Admin Basics: Become familiar will all the ins-and-outs of LegalBar administration including settings and configuration, setting up author preferences, customizing the ribbon, maintaining your firm’s Firm Styles Guide, and deployment.
Template Development: Understand LegalBar correspondence templates, including use of author preferences, stationery switching, subject line automation, and variable data set-up with and without integration to MatterLink. Also learn how to administer the Template Organizer.
Document Analysis: Discover how to analyze a document and separate its components for automated assembly; and learn how to create and maintain Assemble-It clause libraries and question/answer scripts.
Formatting to the Max: Learn about LegalBar’s advanced formatting utilities for establishing firm default theme and styles sets and understand LegalBar’s document cleaning options.
CoreRelate Product Integration: Find out how LegalBar, Assemble-It, and MatterLink work together to maximize document production efficiency.
Last but not least, meet the experts: BEC Legal staff members are at your service to answer your questions about CoreRelate applications, especially LegalBar and Assemble-It, and how your firm uses them. No question is off limits.
We hope you will join us! Questions about the class or Cincinnati? Send an email to email@example.com.
When you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation via email. We will contact you shortly after that with travel information.