2021_01: CoreRelate 4.2 First Maintenance UpdateJanuary 20, 2021 by Jan Spetz
(Build 4.2.4951 January 20, 2021)
In November, we released BEC Legal Suite 4.2, a significant upgrade to our legal suite. It provides new features in MatterLink, Docket Enterprise, Assemble-It, and LegalBar, and a new version of the CoreRelate database. Today, we have posted the first maintenance update to release 4.2.
The 4.2 packages are available on the CoreRelate download page. (Valid login credentials are required.) The download page includes 64-bit and 32-bit software packages, a New Features document, updated Installation and Upgrade guides, and Release Notes for this update.
Moving to BEC Legal Suite 4.2, especially when considering the new Organizations feature in MatterLink 4.2, is a significant upgrade. It requires a database update and a “contacts’ companies to organizations” data migration. Please contact our Professional Services team to begin planning for your upgrade.
BEC Legal Suite 4.2 New Feature Summary
- MatterLink: Organizations with connected Contacts, Matter Related Parties, Custom Tables
- Assemble-It: use content from multiple libraries in a single document, refresh clause content in documents from Assemble-It updates
- LegalBar File Stamp: more flexible header/footer placement options and the ability to place the stamp in a text box
- Docket Enterprise: updated and customizable Outlook body text (now by default in 4.2)
- Coming next: Docket Mobile and MatterLink Web (These soon-to-introduced applications will require the 4.2 database to be in place.)
Read More…please visit our BEC Legal Suite 4.2 Blog Page for information about each new feature in the 4.2 release.
January 20, 2021