2021_02: CoreRelate 4.2 MaintenanceFebruary 26, 2021 by Jan Spetz
(Build 4.2.4976 February 26, 2021)
Recently, we posted a maintenance update to BEC Legal Suite 4.2.
To download this update, visit the CoreRelate download page. (Valid login credentials are required.) The download page also includes monthly and cumulative release notes.
This update provides performance improvement for the Schedule Synchronization Service and several bug fixes. Please review the release notes.
BEC Legal Suite 4.2 was released in November 2020. It provides new features in MatterLink, Docket Enterprise, Assemble-It, and LegalBar, and a new version of the CoreRelate database.
The download page includes a New Features document, and updated Installation and Upgrade guides,.
Moving to BEC Legal Suite 4.2 is a significant upgrade, especially when considering the new Organizations feature in MatterLink 4.2. It requires a database update and a “contacts’ companies to organizations” data migration. Please contact our Professional Services team to begin planning for your upgrade.
BEC Legal Suite 4.2 New Feature Summary
- MatterLink: Organizations with connected Contacts, Matter Related Parties, Custom Tables
- Assemble-It: use content from multiple libraries in a single document, refresh clause content in documents from Assemble-It updates
- LegalBar File Stamp: more flexible header/footer placement options and the ability to place the stamp in a text box
- Docket Enterprise: updated and customizable Outlook body text (now by default in 4.2)
- Coming next: Docket Mobile and MatterLink Web (These soon-to-introduced applications will require the 4.2 database to be in place.)
Read More…please visit our BEC Legal Suite 4.2 Blog Page for information about each new feature in the 4.2 release.
February 26, 2021